A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I made a peach pie for Super Tuesday last week and it was yummy. The lattice top was hard for me to do and if you look closely, it is a little uneven. I am not worried, it gives me something to aspire to, the perfect top. I am usually more of a one crust person with a crumb topping, but this was tasty, though a little crusty for me. My crusts still haven't quite hit the perfect balance between tender and flaky. But with my new food processor, they will. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home