A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I have a new job that is located in Redwood City. I am not as excited about it as I think I should be. My friend pointed out that I am never that excited about major life changes. She pointed out the fact that I wasn't that excited about my previous job. And I retorted that for no time in the two years that I have been at this job have I been excited about it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I will mostly miss the friends I made there. The new company I am going to is a small, private company with far fewer people. I will miss the varied social interaction of my current job. I am also moving to somewhere on the peninsula. I think it will be this one place in Redwood City that I looked at. Partially because I am too lazy to keep looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home