A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am Orlando, FL for a conference. I am staying by the intersection of International Drive and Sand Lake Rd. I am surprised what this area is like. I can in at night and the glow of the lights was bright. There is the Las Vegas touch with neon. When the McDonald's has neon in its sign, you know it is a serious competition. And there are just lots of random hotels/shopping/entertainment destinations vying for attention with themes and/or silly buildings. And there seems to almost every chain restaurant I can think of within a few miles. Plus junky souvenir shops. It's all very random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home