A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

For the Super Tuesday Burger Night this week, I made a Banana Cream Pie. It is actually the Banana-Dana Cream Pie from Tyler Florence's show Food 911. I particularly like the trick of adding a marshmallow to the whipped cream. I think it really helps the whipped cream maintain a nice consistency. I should have perhaps cleaned the counter before I took this picture. I also added bananas on top immediately before serving, which made it look slightly more impressive. I have been greatly enjoying the Tuesday Burger nights, they are a bunch of fun people to hang out with. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home