A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I went to the Maker Faire on Saturday April 22nd. It was a lot of fun. One of the highlights was seeing Diana Eng and Emily Albinski and their Blackbox Nation fashion show. I liked the Moebius purse that could be unzipped and the strap length would be twice as long.
There were a lot of robots and other homemade devices. I also like the biodiesel powered van and generator. And there were several large scale flamethrower type set-ups that were interesting. I guess I just have a touch of pyromania. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home