A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I read in Wired Magazine about amateurs tracking spy satellites. It was fascinating that the orbits of the major spy satellites are well established. I liked the detailed tracking on the recommended site, Heavens Above. The U.S. government supposedly has a new stealth satellite that reflects less. What particularly struck me was that one of the trackers thinks that the satellites purposely avoid the locations of known amateur satellite trackers. I guess it just reinforces one of my favorite paranoia adages, "Just because you think they are out to get you, doesn't mean that they aren't really out to get you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home