A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Monday, May 03, 2004

I have an update on the bizarre accident I spotted on Wed Apr 26th. I still don't know how the car got over the curb and up so high, but the after damage indicates the that car crushed some substantial looking bushes/trees and that is how it appeared to be floating.

Well, I was nice and went to lunch the guy, but I am still iffy about the whole thing. He's not horrible, just blah.

I wasted some time today looking at possible cable replacements since Comcast is evil. I think I am going to go with Direct TV. They have a nice lineup and with the first six months discounted, it seems like a better deal than what I am currently paying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home