A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I hate the campus email system at Berkeley. It is awful. It keeps giving me an alert that I am over the disk quota, which is because a large message I sent bounced and now is sitting in my inbox. But it won't let me get to my inbox to delete it, all it does is to send me in circles telling me I am over the quota. Great. Someday, if I get out of email hell, I will go back to writing my thesis. At least I will have a real job soon. Sadly, it really makes me long for Pine, when things were straightforward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home