A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I saw a bizarre looking car accident today. Somehow the car jumped the curb, very high and landed into the side of a building, a garage, I think. But the weird thing was that the car was parallel to the road and the front tires were about 2 feet off the ground and the rear tires were 4 feet off the ground. I approached it from the rear and it seemed that the car was floating in midair, just off to the side of the road. I wonder how it happened. I didn't have a camera and there were a few cops there, so I didn't stop, but I am just fascinated by it. I don't think anyone was hurt, assuming there was no on on the passenger side, where I guess there was some damage. One more thing, it was across from a High School, I'm not sure if that is related or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home