A Short Attention Span.

Burying my head in the sand won't make it all stop. All the information from popular culture, fake and "real" news sources, politics, and things obvserved on the street all get mixed up. It's such a confusing message. And I have such a short attention span.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The hype about the last Friends episode on NBC is reaching epic proportion. If you don't watch it, then you ARE a loser, that's what the ads seem to be saying. I found one commentary out of plethora of them on MSNBC to be interesting. It pointed out that Kurt Cobain, killed himself before the first episode of Friends ever aired. Friends was there through most of my 20's (I have a year to go) while I watched people older than me live in a bubble where the outside world never touched them. Kurt Cobain and his music plus more music, was something that definite my teenage years (well, the latter half of them). It seems like a sharp contrast. What will define my next decade?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home